December 29, 2014

One thing I learned today: kintsukori - (n.) (v. phr.) "to repair with gold"; the art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer and understanding that the piece is more beautiful for having been broken

One thing I'm grateful for: 1 year ago: "I'm so depressed. I'm disappointed in myself, hate myself and my life right now. Trying to dig myself out of a hole and it's hard. I have no motivation and feel constantly burnt out and depressed and like I just can't do it anymore. I want everything to stop for a little while."

Today: I'm not depressed. I'm proud of myself, love myself and am working to create a life I love right now. I'm not digging myself out of a hole, but climbing up a mountain.I have so much motivation and feel healthy and strong. I want to keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment